Friday, August 22, 2008

Build A Website That Works

When I was first told about this new idea in building a website, I was not sure it would ever work for me. Because that has been the case with so many other promises on the world wide web! It all looks good in print, but then it fails to perform the way it's suppose to. But Site Build It! gave me a risk free trial...so I knew I had nothing to lose.



So I spent a couple days going through the tutorials and videos. I spent time selcting the best niche to use for my business, selected the best url for my new site, and then started building page one. After completing the page, I clicked to have the page analyzed, made the recommended corrections, and I was on to page 2.



Let me try to explain how Site Build It! works without getting you too confused. Every page you build will have a priority value relative to all other pages in the site. With the Priority Build It! feature, each SBIer can increase the priority of important pages (ex., high value information pages), totally geek-free of course! This "encourages" the engines to take notice of these particular pages.



Together with SBI!'s online help, the result is a greater likelihood of getting that page into the engines' indexes and keeping it there. Combine that with SBI!'s techniques and a high ranking comes sooner, bringing more visitors to that important page. And that means more income!
All of this, every step of the way, of course, is done "the SBI! way." By keeping it real, SBI! owners, the Search Engines and the visitor all engage in WIN-WIN-WIN.



Why Just Build A Web Site? Build a Web Site That Works!


Learn More About Site Build It!...TRY IT - RISK FREE!!


Larry Buhrandt
My Site Build It! Website
615-824-9772

No comments: